BAS deadline approaching!

Your Oct - Dec 2020 BAS is now due for lodgement. Submit it to us now and we will do our best to get it lodged with the ATO before the deadline!

Lodge with us now Ok, got it

Simple tax for hospitality workers

Get your deductions right by doing your tax with Airtax.
Try for free

Your tax requirements as a hospitality worker

As a hospitality worker you have certain tax obligations you need to meet.

Have an ABN and be registered for GST.

If you're running your own business, as a sole trader, you should have an ABN. You might also need to be registered for GST and submit regular Business Activity Statements (BAS).

Lodge an annual income tax return.

Generally if you are earning income in Australia you will be required to lodge an annual income tax return.

Submit a BAS (if eligible).

If you're earning over $75,000 from your business or expect to do so in a financial year you would be required to be registered for GST and lodge regular BAS to report and pay your GST.

One app. Tax sorted.

Take care of all your tax obligations with Airtax - simply and affordably.


Income tax returns for hospitality workers

Submit in 15 minutes for $99


Business Activity Statements

Submit in 10 minutes for $49


ABN/GST registration

Apply in 5 minutes for free

"Get your deductions right by doing your tax with Airtax."
- Brianne, Hospitality

User guides and articles

Here's some helpful articles, created especially for hospitality workers.


Airtax is provided by PwC.

We are one of the world's largest professional services firms, processing thousands of tax returns and BAS every year.

  • Backed by PwC
  • Live chat support
  • Email queries
  • Help centre

Sign up for free

Pay when you lodge

Get Started